16 search results
- Book grid and list view: How do I open and close the grouping drawer?
Answer: There are three ways to open and close the grouping drawer: Use the buttons at the top of the screen, assuming you haven't turned them off. Swipe ...
- Book grid and list view: The grouping drawer open and close buttons went away. How do I get them back?
Answer: Go to Settings (tap the 3 dots on the upper right of the screen then choose Settings), scroll down to "Customize the book list", then ...
- Grouping, sorting, and searching: Sorting, grouping, and searching tips
Answer: CC's sort, group, and search functions are very capable, but it might not be obvious how to use all it can do.First, what do we ...
- Grouping, sorting, and searching: Can I group by calibre's date columns: date and pubdate?
Answer: You can group by these columns by adding their lookup names to the list of custom columns that are to be added to the group ...
- Tips and tricks: How do I see/use my calibre virtual libraries in CC?
Answer: By default, CC cannot know which virtual libraries a book is in, because that information is not part of the metadata for a book. The ...
- Grouping, sorting, and searching: What does "auto-sort" do when grouping?
Answer: Auto-sort is a CC feature adding in CC version 3.4.1 that lets you automatically sort the book list when you select a group in the ...
- Grouping, sorting, and searching: What are user-defined sorts?
Answer: CC now allows you to define a complex sort available in one tap on the sort menu. By "complex" we mean a sort that can ...
- Grouping, sorting, and searching: How do I add my custom columns to the Grouping drawer?
Answer: Calibre Companion supports grouping on calibre custom columns. To group on a custom column, add that column to Calibre Companion’s list of custom columns to ...
- Grouping, sorting, and searching: How do I add custom columns to the sort menu?
Answer: CC can sort on a custom column that is marked as being in the grouping drawer, so the first step is to follow the instructions ...
- Grouping, sorting, and searching: There are many groups in the grouping drawer that I don't use. Can I remove
Answer: Yes. Go to Settings / Grouping Drawer / Select groups to show ...
- Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre: What do you mean by CC's book "Read" information?
Answer: CC version 3.3.1 and later are able to mark a book "Read". You set or change this mark by going to Book Details from the ...
- Getting Calibre Companion: [Android] How do I upgrade from the demo to the full version?
Answer: For various reasons we did not add the ability to upgrade CC using in-app purchasing. Instead, you must purchase and install the full version then ...
- General: How do calibre's and CC's dates relate?
Answer: Calibre maintains 3 dates in standard metadata: date, pubdate, and last modified. When you send books or metadata to CC, these dates are passed and ...
- Grouping, sorting, and searching: Can CC support calibre's hierarchical items such as #genre?
Answer: This FAQ answer assumes that you are using calibre's hierarchical items as described in the calibre manual section Managing subgroups of books, for example “genre”. The answer: ...
- Tips and tricks: [Android] How do I reinstall CC without losing all my book information?
Answer: These steps assume that you can run CC. If you cannot then the only choice you have is to uninstall and reinstall the app, in ...
- CC Content Server connection: How do I get categories grouped by first letter in the Content Server connection?
Answer: This is done in calibre itself, rather than in CC. Configure this by going to calibre's preferences, then "Sharing over the net". There's a box ...
The most popular searches are:
- Onedrive (4710x)
- dropbox (3582x)
- cloud (3505x)
- connect (3391x)
- getting error when opening book (3213x)
- google play books (3166x)
- Upload content to cloud (2995x)
- choose reader (2889x)
- kindle (2307x)
- reader (2104x)
- sync (1854x)
- import (1718x)
- Refresh (1689x)
- delete (1570x)
- sd (1527x)
- Google Drive (1449x)
- grouping (1414x)
- Loading (1261x)
- Drive (1201x)
- Network (1134x)